Home Contests & Challenges Archives XMD Contest

Two Week Warning! Deadline Dec 9th!

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
MikeDunnam polycounter lvl 6
Hey everyone! Just a quick reminder. There is only 2 weeks left! There are some awesome WIP posts so far. Start looking at wrapping it up so you can get your submission in before the deadline. I am also going to make a post at how to finalize your entry. I will be putting together a PDF of all of the final entries for the judges. Keep an eye out for the final entry template. 

If you haven't grabbed an XMD Life-Time Membership. There is a Black Friday sale going on right now. You can grab the membership for only $20!

https://gum.co/xmdlifetime/blackfriday20

Thanks,
Michael

Replies

• Saiblade
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Saiblade polycounter lvl 12
    Oh man I thought we had till the 17, I guess I remembered the dates incorrectly. Going to have to work harder. 
  • peacock3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    peacock3d polycounter lvl 8
    What are the chances of an extension happening for this? Judging by the WIP thread I'm not the only one that could use a few more days to finish up. I understand if that's not possible, as it might be unfair to those who have finished, but I thought it couldn't hurt to address the issue.
  • AllyAlbon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AllyAlbon interpolator
    peacock3d said:
    What are the chances of an extension happening for this? Judging by the WIP thread I'm not the only one that could use a few more days to finish up. I understand if that's not possible, as it might be unfair to those who have finished, but I thought it couldn't hurt to address the issue.
    ... I wouldn't complain at having a few more days to work on things too.  It's been a very, very busy month for me so far...