Hi all,

My new wip drug.

Critz are welcome. :)

Replies

• KrisLW
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KrisLW polycounter lvl 5
    It looks cool, it has a very mysterious atmosphere! Not much to crit, as there isn't much of anything there.

The only thing I can really comment on is the water - since the title is "Watery," I can see the water. Without that, though, since the sky is a basically a solid color, the water could just as well be ice or snow without anything to reflect.

That being said, I find it incredibly peaceful to look at. I'd love to really be there :smiley:
  • Maximum-Dev
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KrisLW said:
    It looks cool, it has a very mysterious atmosphere! Not much to crit, as there isn't much of anything there.

The only thing I can really comment on is the water - since the title is "Watery," I can see the water. Without that, though, since the sky is a basically a solid color, the water could just as well be ice or snow without anything to reflect.

That being said, I find it incredibly peaceful to look at. I'd love to really be there :smiley:
    Thanks for the comment. :)
    The water is something I'm still working on. It's just a little hard to make it look right in the current lighting condition. I went ahead and made the clouds more aparent so there was some good reflections on the water and make it feel like water, but with the clouds there the scene loses the calm and peaceful sense. I'm gonna have to into it more.

Btw here are some 4K screens. I have been improving the surface.

• FreneticPonies
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FreneticPonies polycounter lvl 3
    Very "Fury Road" nice work!