Home Adobe Substance

Substance Designer 5.5.2 crashes when creating/opening graphs.

Devon M
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Devon M polycounter lvl 4
As the title states.

Computer Specs:
RAM: 24.0 GB
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU  920 @ 2.67GHz
Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460

I have Substance Designer 5.5.2. Yesterday (10/24/2016) I was working in the version previous to this one. I guess 5.5.1? It was working fine. I spent all day in it and made a bunch of materials and it was a good day. I get back on it today (10/25/2016) and it crashes when I try to open up the graph I was working on.

I tried creating a brand new graph. That didn't work. I tried restarting my computer. That didn't work. I tried updating my graphics drivers. That didn't work. I uninstalled all things Substance related to Substance Designer 5 from my computer, and reinstalled Substance Designer 5.5.2. That didn't work. I tried resetting my Window Layout within Substance Designer. That didn't work. I tried disabling the 3D and 2D viewer in Substance Designer. That didn't work. I tried multiple computer restarts, checking if my PC was up to date on updates, tried opening new graphs at lower resolutions. None of these things worked. Every time I try to open a previous graph I've already worked on (doesn't matter which one) or when I try to create a brand new graph, Substance Designer crashes.

So, what should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Replies