Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] - Fel-Puppy Scene

TGI
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
TGI polycounter lvl 3
Hi all! I wanted to share some work I started for the sketchfab legion contest a long time ago. I got a little sidetracked with work/employment but now I'm back on schedule and would like to finish what I started.

Here's a bit of a concept I created for the initial entry:

While on the broken isles, a priest encounters the scariest demon of them all... THE FEL PUPPY!

And these two are concepts of the two characters in the scene. I think I'm gonna ditch the goatee on the second one... Not feelin' it too much design-wise anymore.

Here's my work in progress so far for the puppy:

Still need to level out his back feet/give em toes, add more hair rings and details to the skull mouth.

And for the priest:

Any and all feedback, criticism, etc greatly appreciated! I'll be posting updates in here from time to time. Thanks!

Replies

• Kanni3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kanni3d ngon master
    I'd say keep the facial hair/goatee. It's one of the best and most distinguishable features on blood elves ;). Maybe have his eyebrows more pointed and 'angry', rather than droopy?
  • TGI
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TGI polycounter lvl 3
    Kanni3d said:
    I'd say keep the facial hair/goatee. It's one of the best and most distinguishable features on blood elves ;). Maybe have his eyebrows more pointed and 'angry', rather than droopy?
    Thanks for the feedback! And I agree now, probably just going to keep the shorter goatee. :D And while normally I would agree with the angry eyebrow bit, the character/expression in this situation calls for droopy eyebrows. Thanks though!

Here are some updates on the puppy! I did a couple of keyshot renders of him just for fun: