Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[2D Artist & 3D Modeler Needed] 2D Sidescroller Action RPG (Blend of Dust & Broken Age)

Aislin
null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Aislin null
Hello! We are looking for a 2D artist/animator and a 3D modeler for a new project. The scope of the project is to be a 2.5D sidescroller using the art and play-style of Dust: An Elysian Tale and the storytelling method of Broken Age. This game will be heavily story-based as the game-play switches between a young brother and sister separated at a young age.  The game will be made in Unity.

Short Synopsis:

Two young children, Liam and Ylva, are separated at childbirth. As Liam embarks on an adventure to find Ylva, a series of dark events slowly starts to turn Ylva's innocence into evil. Will Liam reach her before it's too late?

Environment: Similar to Dust in terms of setting (see pictures below)

Marketing: I own several video game stores in the Midwest, so I am very familiar with marketing/advertising. In addition to typical advertising, I will be showcasing and displaying the game upon completion in all my stores.

If interested, please send me a message. Please link/include any samples of work. Also, just so I know the message isn't spam and that you actually read this, please tell me your favorite color in your message