Home Full time/Part time work

Whitemoon Dreams, Inc is Hiring! UI, VFX, TA, Character, Generalist, and Senior positions available.

greentooth
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Vertrucio greentooth
WhiteMoon Dreams, Inc. is still HIRING! We are an indie game developer currently located in DTLA but moving to our new home in Pasadena in a little over a month. We have several super exciting projects in various stages of development, both in traditional games as well as VR (we just did the demo disc for the PSVR launch). We are growing quickly and it's your chance to get in on the ground floor and work for a truly amazing company (We've gone from 25 to 50 employees in the last year alone and are still growing). We are looking for innovative, self directed awesome people to add to our family. Trust me, you want to be involved with what we've got going on!

We are especially in need of ENGINEERS. Our current open positions are:
-Concept Artist (you must be able to do high-realism, we are not looking for illustration style)
-UI Artist 
-Senior UI Artist 
-VFX Artist 
-Technical Artist 
-Character Artist 
-3D Artist 
-Senior 3D Artist 
-Senior Engineer - Gameplay 
-Senior Engineer - Engine 
-Engineer - General 
-Cloud Infrastructure Engineer

More info can be found at http://www.whitemoondreams.com/careers

Please email all resumes to fun@whitemoondreams.com and feel free to message me directly with any questions you may have about our company or the positions. Unfortunately I cannot go into great detail about the projects but they are super exciting!