Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

Original design "Ling tomb guards."

Replies

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jzhuanxiong, welcome to Polycount!

We use English here, so I renamed your title from 原创设计《灵坟侍卫》 to Original design "Ling tomb guards." I hope this is the correct translation!

The designs are really nice. I wonder if the upper armor could be darker? Then the rest of the character would be more prominent. Currently, the armor is much more bold than the rest.
  • lotet
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lotet hero character
    Really cool design.
  • Jzhuanxiong
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jzhuanxiong vertex

We use English here, so I renamed your title from 原创设计《灵坟侍卫》 to Original design "Ling tomb guards." I hope this is the correct translation!

The designs are really nice. I wonder if the upper armor could be darker? Then the rest of the character would be more prominent. Currently, the armor is much more bold than the rest.
    Hello Admin! The revised English title meaning is in line with Chinese title, thank you very much!
  • Jzhuanxiong
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jzhuanxiong vertex
    lotet said:
    Really cool design.
    thank you very much! Late I will try to improve this design!
  • Jzhuanxiong
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jzhuanxiong vertex
    I hope you will mention some advice to help me upgrade their design level with painting! :)
  • Jzhuanxiong
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jzhuanxiong vertex

Thanks for your advice and encouragement!
  • Aaron Barnett
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Aaron Barnett vertex
    Awsome character design with a strong silhouette! I especially like the weapon and it's glowing feature and how you tied that into the glowing features in the character. Keep up the good work and post some more stuff while your at it!