Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Concept Artist to complete 2 Character Champion Sets

jacky_ruan
vertex
Offline / Send Message
jacky_ruan vertex

Mythic Sun is currently in the early stages of developing a prototype for a concept untitled game through Unity. We are seeking talented concept artists to complete the required 2 out of 5 Champion sets we have planned for the prototype release. 

We have a live GDD that is currently still being built: http://www.mythicsunwiki.com

3 of 5 Champion sets: https://imgur.com/a/ioVLB

Shown images of the champions are not final renders for in-game use*

Work Needed

• 2 Champion sets of the required 5 (We have the following 3 for you to choose from)
    • Mad Scientist Snadien is a potion throwing Mythic tier champion whom is obsessed with creating abominations to unleash onto the battlefield.
    • Necroxxis is a Diamond tier champion who spends his time mastering the undead arts, he reanimates his enemies to do his bidding while he casts shadow balls from afar.
    • Sara the Spellsword, a warrior-mage who wields magical swords to slash apart her enemies with her magical Knight minions that follows her. 

• Make orthographic views of each Champion which includes; Front, Side, Back, and perspective idle stance
    • Each set contains a Champion and a follower (Examples can be found in above imgur link)
    • Mad Scientist Snadien - Big Frankenstein-like creature
    • Necroxxis - Undeads
    • Sara the Spellsword - Ghost Knights?
    NOTE: We only need 2 more champion sets, so you may choose from the 3 concepts we have. Also be creative! Just because the character is a necromancer or a mad scientist, he doesn't have to be a old scary looking dude! We also only need the line work.

Theme

• Fantasy Medieval world where champions of the fallen king has scattered throughout the region, you as the player are to gather them all once again to fight an impending doom. 
    • Clash Royale art-style inspired but World of Warcraft at heart
    • Weapons are inspired from anime Magi’s Magic Tools. 

About the Game

This upcoming triple A quality mobile title is based on the mechanics of Puzzles and Dragon, with the gameplay of similar games such as Clash Royale/MOBA titles. 

The player may choose from a variety of champions to form a party of 5 with a commanding Champion into the battlefield. Champions may fight on the battlefield once summoned or choose to occupy Towers to spawn their followers to aid the others in combat. Each Champions have their own unique followers and leader abilities to come with. 

How to Apply

Please do NOT PM me copy and paste messages that you send to everyone on Job Boards, because they do not always have the information I need or requested since we have to look through quite of bit of artist applicants. 

You may PM me or email me at jacky.ruan [at] mirpartners [dot] com. Please message something about yourself and your portfolio. We also want to know about your rates and time to completion the following project! 

Thank you for reading! 

Thread Template Credit to apalede