Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3D artists for indev "monster breeding game" wanted

Kriticon
null
Offline / Send Message
Kriticon null
Hello everyone.

Im in search for some artists which are interested in creating some models for my indev low-poly "monster breeding game", which i work at since now roughly four years. This game is pre-planned with an online multiplayer function.
Some informations about me and the project:
Im from germany, 27 years old, no beginner in what im doing, and started programming over fiveteen years ago. I always enjoyed playing video games since i can remember, and at some point i had the idea to create my very own game, free to play and join for everyone. So ive started to plan and develop specific methods and functions, to see if i would be able to program an engine from the scratch. After some testing and and getting in touch with all kind of stuff, OpenGL seemed to be the best suiting solution, and i started to put things together, further testing and learning. At some point i struggled and got some problems with the programming language of my choice and their support for OpenGL as well as modern operating systems - so ive started to re-write the whole thing in java, what gave much new options and possibilities. Ive made great progress in the last months, but had to realize that i have neighter the talent nor the time to create the models and graphical content for my project; thats the reason for my request. Im currently searching for willed modelers, texture creators, storyline writers which are interested of helping me out, with a single piece or more, whatever is capable. You are very free in the style and form, with some small limitations.
Feel free to contact me anytime for more information, and have a good time.

Best regards,
Kriticon

Replies