Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Not wanting to hire.... Yet...

So, as the title reads, I would not like to hire anyone or ask for any assistance, just a general idea for how much it would cost for a skilled 3d modeler to make 2 modular bodies, by modular I mean the bodies all have morph sliders in which you can adjust the sliders to whatever the player would like then the body would be like that.
In 3ds max I'm sure it's called Morphers.
Facial Morphs, Body Morphs, and since what I'm developing contains adult content, the..... additional morphs, not sure if I can mention those areas in this forum.

My general idea from searching around both here and other forums is this:
Hiring a full time artist would cost: 58k but 75k for a really skilled one.
Hiring a contracted artist would cost: ~1.5k
Now please do note I was just really lightly looking for one since I'm still in the coding stages of my game which is about 50% done (however as coding goes, done is never done.)
And then I'm just starting the PHP coding for player registration and login, which thank the gods I'm decent at that.

So again, I'm just looking for a price idea, nothing else.
Recap: UE4, Morph Sliders, 2 Bodies, 4k-8k Textures, Adult Content

Any ideas? And no I don't want to hear any ooOOoOoooOOOoooo making a game is hard, you really should do something else with your life, I do.... I'm tech support, I'm just making this game as a hobby for another community and am interested in finally putting something towards it, it's not like I expect a professional for free or something, that's ludicrous.

Thanks for any assistance!