Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Game Developers looking for part time 3d artist.

HI,

My name is Andrew, a friend and myself are working on a demo for a 3d arcade game.   We are looking for a 3d artist, either amateur or professional to produce some assets and hopefully, one day share in any revenue we make.  I think it only fair that if this does gain momentum we all share in the success.   Goal would be firstly to get Steam Greenlight.

A demo of video of some of the game is here.

First goal will be to complete a fully functional demo with one level of the game working.

The concept is a world war 2 type game.  Gameplay is in the vain of 1942 / Raid on Bungling bay, as you can see from the the fly through concept video.

This role isn't exactly requiring alot of commitment for now, as we all work full time jobs (I spend much of my time on the development anyway).  But if you are interested in something that could go places, then drop 
me a line to discuss.

No obligations either, if you feel the assets you produce are in the end more valuable to you in other 
mediums and wish to pull them from the project.  There would be no issue with this.  

Anyway, thanks for your time.  Appreciate your attention and hope this appeals to you.

please contact me on aheap@users.on.net