Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[GladiatorVR] 3D Modellers needed for upcoming VR game (for HTC Vive)

AlbertMN
null
Offline / Send Message
AlbertMN null
Hey there!
My name is Albert, and I am working on a Virtual Reality game for the HTC Vive with my small team of 4 people.

We are in need of a few more 3D modellers to make various weapons & more.
As of now, we currently make no money from this, and make the game in our free time, but we hope to release the game on Steam at some point in the not so-far-future.

This means that there currently is no payment, and we cannot promise that there will be any payment either. This being said, we hope to profit from this game, and be able to pay our team for their efforts.

Now, if I haven't lost your interrest already, let me talk a little more about the game;
We are working on a Gladiator game for the HTC Vive (VR)  made with Unity, with A.I gladiator fights, possibly a few more gamemodes.
We already have the basics of the game; a functional VR game with weapons that you can pick up, and one A.I fight.

We think the game has potential, mele-fight in VR is quite interresting, and brings an entire new aspect to VR than shooting.

Thank you for your time. If you are interrested, please don't hesitate to message me here, or contact me through my websie (http://www.albert-websites.com/contact)

Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards, Albert.