Home Adobe Substance

Substance Designer - Modify Splash Screen?

polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Justo polycounter
Much like Maya/Max, is there any way I can create my own splash screen image, put it somewhere and thus replace the original one? I love giving apps in my PC some personal looks. Tried putting a new splash.bmp in the root folder, but nothing changed. 

If this is possible, what's the place and dimension of the image needed? 

Replies

• Jerc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jerc interpolator
    It's not possible at the moment but an interesting suggestion :)
  • acealmighty13
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    acealmighty13 polycounter lvl 10
    That would be a cool option.  I'm working on my first game demo, we have a splash screen for UE4's loading screen, it would be cool to take that splash screen and use it in SD or SP.  Or create a custom image involving that project.  I love this idea!
  • crySkif
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crySkif polycounter lvl 2
    hi. sorry for raising old topic, however with latest update of Painter splash screen looks too ugly to watch.
    I've found out that Painter tries to load custom splash image during startup from this path:
    C:\Program Files\Allegorithmic\Substance Painter\resources\style\s4paint\images\sp_splash_600.png
    just create png and place it here, it will be loaded :+1:
  • xfrzksora
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crySkif said:
    hi. sorry for raising old topic, however with latest update of Painter splash screen looks too ugly to watch.
    I've found out that Painter tries to load custom splash image during startup from this path:
    C:\Program Files\Allegorithmic\Substance Painter\resources\style\s4paint\images\sp_splash_600.png
    just create png and place it here, it will be loaded :+1:

Thank you so much for this! I can finally change the fucking old man splash image.