Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Character artist looking for work

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
disl1 polycounter lvl 6
Hi!

My name is Dulce Isis Segarra López and I am a Multimedia Engineer, specialized in videogames development and game art. I like challenges, to work in team and learn new things every day. I am currently living in Malmo (Sweden), so I am looking for an in house position here or freelance work. I like to make both characters and props, but in my spare time I prefer to make characters :)

My skills: 

• Modeling
  • Sculpting
  • Texuring (PBR)

Software I use: 

• Maya
  • Zbrush
  • Photoshop
  • XNormal
  • Substance Painter
  • Unity 3D
  • Unreal Engine

A link to my portfolio: https://dulcelopezart.com/

If you are interested or you have any question don't hesitate in contacting me via email: dulceisisart@gmail.com

I hope you find my work interesting :)

Best regards,

Dulce.

Here you can see a few images of my work 

Dulce isis segarra lopez 02 skyspeaker

Replies

• haolt
    Offline / Send Message
    haolt null

Dear Dulce Isis Segarra López,

Hi, I'm looking for some freelancer who can work with my upcoming indie game project. I required a few main characters with game specs requirements. I don't have a specific design but I have a reference of what the character can be reference to and the game in referencing to. You may look for "Lost Ark Online", "Blade 2 by action Square." Animation I need root motion animation with more dynamic actions as you may see from above reference. As well as I need environment design and some concept art for this game. Im calling this game "Heroes of Ark" please let me know what details you need so i can give you and you may let me know roughly how long time you'll need to finish the assets. Im targeting mid of October if possible. All assets must be usable in Unreal Engine 4.

Best Regards,

Hao Liang Tan
    Director

HYuen Entertainments Group
    Email : hyuenentertainmentsgroup@gmail.com
    Contact Number : +60126926929
    Address : 
    Suite_33-01, 33rd Floor, Menara Keck Seng, 203 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.​