KenneB
null
Offline / Send Message
KenneB null
Project Genre & Platform
MMORPG
Computer/VR

The Idea
Project Guild (name not final) is an MMORPG with unique and immersive gameplay. The traditional MMO is based on questing and leveling up in order to become more powerful. However, Project Guild has an emphasis on guild relations, and individual skills. Guilds are by far the biggest part of the game, and have a lot more power and options than other MMOs.

IMG

Progress
Our team currently consists of 8 active members, most of whom are programmers ranging from GUI to networking. We also have 2 modelers, and a sound designer/musician. We're getting past the concept stages, and need a larger team of developers. We have been in development for about 3 weeks, and have progressed immensely in that short time span.

What we are Looking For
  • Level Designers: We use Gaia for terrain generation, and are looking for talented individuals to put it to use. The setting ranges from deserts to mountain ranges, all in a roughly medieval setting. It will also include dungeons and towns.
  • Artists: We need a variety of artists. If you are a concept artist, or texture artist, that is what we currently need most. Concept artists are important so we can get a feel for what the game should look like, and what the level designer should be creating. Texture artists are necessary for the vast terrains. We need tiled textures like sand, and shrubbery and whatnot to make the terrain look beautiful. In addition, we need an artist to work on assets such as barrels, houses, and live creatures like humans and horses.
  • Modelers: Character, Item, Weapon, and Building modelers. We are going in the mid-poly range.

Contact
You may contact me through Skype: kenne.brookes
Please in your contact request send a message about the position you are interested in.
You may also direct message me on the forums, however I am much more likely to respond on Skype.