Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Pirate game seeking FBX Cave level designer

SevenSeas
null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
SevenSeas null

Hi. Im Mark and Im looking for a level designer for a game that has been in development for 8 months. The concept is solid and I know exactly what is needed and how, so please feel free to contact me at
SevenSeasSoftware@iinet.net.au or markman59@hotmail.com

I myself am a indie programmer, 3d model designer, sound artist and project among other things that is taking the lead on this.

If you could imagine a mine that slopes down at the start with small iron  tracks for a minecart with a roof that is held up by old beams of wood, old lanterns light the path every few meters or so and the mine leads into a large open cavern at the end (where the player will do most of the resource mining).It's the pirate era and machines did not exist, so the cave was dug by hand. See below for the concept art and entrance to the mine for an idea on how to model the inside. The entire mine should be an FBX model.

This mineshaft will be an entire unity level, so it can be quite detailed.
Here is your opportunity to work on it and be part of the ever-growing team with an indie developer. All roles are unpaid however if you contribute and your work is in the final production, you will get mentioned in the credits of the game & a free copy if released. It's also a good opportunity to add to your portfolio as I will send you screenshots of your finished work within the game.
It's a great way to expand on your portfolio and show someone else the work you are really capable of.
I will essentially own the copyright for all work submitted to use in my game/productions etc  - ( but you can still sell you model on model websites.)

I will provide screenshots of your work and advise if it is meeting the quality standard needed. With your contributions we can make this game awesome!!!!

I,ve had a good response and the work seems to be heading forward and I thank all the people that have contributed so far.
Thanks

Below I have included the screenshots to the entrance to the mine and concept art to give you an idea on how to model this. 

Special thanks to David for contributing the mine entrance.

I have many other props and things that need modelling too, so please feel free to contact me at
SevenSeasSoftware@iinet.net.au or markman59@hotmail.com.

I hope to hear from you guys too see what you can contribute.
Mark - Indie Developer- Australia

Replies