Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

(UE4) Help me choose my next environment!

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Jaston3D polycounter lvl 8
Hey guy's its been a few months since i've worked on any personal pieces since work has been crazy at the studio in preparation for PAX but I want to get a new environment started. I really want to do something 90s, dark, lonely, and grungy, but I'm just not sure what, and would love some input from all of you awesome people! Whatever it is though, i'll be making it, and updating this thread with progress. As for more information on the project I really don't want something to ambitious like a whole town but I would like to do a single lonely building environment interior and
exterior. So any cool reference you guys have or more importantly what the building should be would be awesome! 
Here are some things that have inspired me lately!

Clinton Crumpler's King Wash Environment has been the most inspirational environment i've seen in a while and I would like to show heavy influence of his work in mine. 

I would like to aim for a grungy cinematic look demonstrated in this scene from Fight Club and The Matrix, but most of that look will come in the post processing 

Anyways, fire away! Any Ideas or awesome reference of what kind of building would be awesome to start out!