Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

In need of a team, right now I'm looking for animators, modelers and more for a Prehistoric game :)

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hello ladies and gentleman. I am looking for some people who can make some Prehistoric creatures and are willing to animate them as well. :) It would be great if you would want to join  the team! Right now there isn't anyone besides me but I hope to get a small team in on the project. I do need you to be at least 14y years of age. This is unpaid work, yet this doesn't need to be a full time priority, just a little free time effort. I do want maybe some better work then just a plain and simple silky object. I can supply a image (drawn if need be) and I would need you to be able to at some point make it a reality. :) This is a project that comes off the ideas of the youtuber BestInSlot, it's name accordingly is The BIS Project. Now while it is a majority our own ideas, He did make some good points on what a good prehistoric game needs. :) Once we can get some images of the models and the maps, I will be making a game page for it on GameJolt, and anywhere else that shows off Indie Titles.

(Any other type of team member that you want to be? Specify and I will review it!)

Now here is the basic form I will need you to sign, and at the bottom please mention any additional info you would like to know, (I will get a contract together so no one in the end just runs off with the project.)

Name:
Rookie/Novice/expert/master (at the required fields):
How much hours would you put into the project weekly?:
Are you a Animator/Modeler/Texture designer?:
Additional Info:

I hope you all have a amazing day! Cheers! :)

Check out the website! http://epictoadgod.wix.com/thebisproject#!about/c20r9
Need to contact me? Email: EpicToadGod@gmail.com