Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

{Fallout 4 Mod} Looking for Modelers!(and texture artists if there's any floating about)

dyronl
null
Offline / Send Message
dyronl null
Hey guys/gals/zed,

I'm Dylan, and I'm looking together what may become a DLC sized mod for Fallout 4. I've got the vision(I'll also be doing all the animation and rigging on the character models), and a good percentage of the script, as well as a team for a lot of the voice work. What I still need is a whole mess of new assets, potentially some coding help, and simply more time with the new creation kit.

Obviously though I'm here looking for people to generate assets for the project here. You will absolutely be credited in the project, duly. I am looking for people confident they can emulate the fallout style, but add their own flair. Totally cool with working with a bunch of different artists!

A brief summary of the kind of things I'll be looking for:
~ A seraph inspired variation on the Glowing one enemy
~ Mutated tentacled dogs
~ Roach based humanoid
~ More ape-like (in body posture) denser, with reduced horns
~ A properly developed version of the radstag, intimidating rather than pathetic

Texture work for these models will also be in demand. If you've got a killer model and no texture skills, please submit away!

If you want to know more about the mod or my plans feel free to ask, if not just treat it as a project prompt and have at it! Thanks in advance for your time and effort, I'll do my best to make your work sing!

Replies