Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Christophe Duron

christopheduron
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
christopheduron polycounter lvl 2
Hello everyone and welcome to my sketchbook!

CURRENT PROJECT STATUS:

I'm going to try and create several props and maybe even characters to upgrade my portfolio. So far my portfolio is pretty beginner level, but i'm hoping that with the help of the community i can improve it. So please give me some critique if you could!

I thought i'd start by making some stand-alone props hopefully with AAA quality, but we'll see how that goes later.

I was thinking about making a gas-mask inspired by the METRO game series. Take a look:

I thought this design was pretty cool. Has a military feel to it. I'll probably add more tubes to it though so it's not as boring. 

I tried to start sculpting it in Zbrush a while ago, but found it didn't really work well. I'm going to start out in 3dsmax this time using freeform to get the starting shapes down and then probably switch over to zbrush to add in the tubes and the small detail. Does that sounds like a good idea to youguys? I'll post an update when i finish a rough sketch of the freeform model.

Oh yea, i almost forgot. If you want to check out the portfolio i have so far it's over here :)! c-duron.weebly.com

Replies