Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[RevShare] Team Needed for Demo Build of Sci-Fi Game - Potential Permanent Positions

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
I am looking to build a small team to create a single player, narrative-driven first person game to be built in UE4. The concept is centred around a dust cloud aesthetic, which would also be the core gameplay mechanic - navigating an environment where the player's view is continually obscured. The project is being mentored by BeefJack, a development company, who want a demo build in place by September so they can use it to secure further funding, hopefully in the region of 20-30k.

I am looking for one or two coders, a 3D artist and an animator, as well as a 2D artist for menu and UI design. Knowledge of particle and volumetric effects is preferred. Currently the permanent positions are royalty only, but I am also seeking quotes for creating the demo build.

If anyone is interested I can provide the short film script that the project is based on, mood board, concept art and GDD.

Contact by email: gjl79@icloud.com or Skype gjl_79

Replies

• Vollgaser
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vollgaser polycounter lvl 7
    This sounds very shady. You want people to make a game for you for free, so you or that other company can go fundraising with it?
    I have not seen any game that size shipped by that "beefjack" which seems to me like another scam. what would they deliver precise for you and what do they cost?
    good luck to find people stupid enough to work for you and also have skills+experience at the same time.