Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Naruto Film Group - Seeking Blender Artist (Texturing, Rigging/Animating)

Hello, everyone!  My name is Nahum and I am the director of a short film group called The Orange Spark Unleashed.  Essentially, we're looking to film as much of the Shippuuden Saga as possible, all ranging from character fights, dialogues, and backstory for lesser-known characters.  I already know the basics of modeling and can generally create what's necessary (as seen below) for our scenes.  I have run into several issues, however, and would like some assistance in texturing, rigging, and animating these models.  I am using Blender, and currently filming with a Lumix G7 for the 4k quality.  In order to make these models look like they are actually apart of the scene they're in, I want to have someone I can trust to direct me and my movements so I might better serve my crew and the fans who will be watching.

I'm using various outlets to edit with, and I already have someone who knows the ins and outs of After Effects, so I'm not completely alone on editing these shorts.  If you're interested in learning more or would like to see some footage, shoot me a message!  Here is our reveal trailer, please check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDoiel2XY78

Replies