Home Technical Talk

3D Studio Max Tutorials - How to make your first Game Model

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
EliasWick polycounter lvl 9
Greetings! When I first started to learn 3D Studio Max, I had nowhere to go. If I wanted to learn about something I had to read about in through books, try and figure it out myself or if I were lucky I managed to find a little tread on some funky site that gave me an idea of how I could do certain things.

Now today, you can find most of your answers on the internet. On the other hand, most professional tutorials are locked behind sites such as Lynda or Digital Tutors. You simply have to pay a small monthly fee in order to get access to their content, which is reasonable. But, not all people have that kind of money.

I thought of sharing my YouTube channel dedicated to learning the workflow of how a game is created. Starting from concepts to, modelling, texturing until the game is finalized. I will for the moment focus on 3D Studio Max and I will continuously keep posting videos to expand the Channel.

The link below is to the Series [How to make your first Game Model in 3D Studio Max].
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkAn2yE0S0w&list=PLH3CDB_3W4hNoKXXZWdmQS4THky8MPP4i
Thank you for your time.