Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for 2D/3D artist (concept for character and environment), Programmer and Designer as well.

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hey, Polycount Community, I'm a the project manager a MMORPG (which we have yet to decide on the name.) We are currently a small team of 9 now! But we are still recruiting for artist . Professional or not. As you as you are willing to learn and take critique. The game is a anime fantasy driven game, inspired by Log Horizon, Sword art online and Overlord and such. So if you know about those title, it will be much easier for you to understand our project. I know I haven't cover near enough points, but what's the fun spoiling all of it here right? so give me a email and we can have a chat? Thank you

For Programmer: you have to talk to our lead programmer, but you can first ask me question about the project if you want.

For Designer : we are still exploring the game engine available to us, so you might to wait a little longer before I can give you confirmation regarding it

At the end of the day, we are just here to create a MMORPG which been said isn't possible to be made by small indie company or studio and they have to be made by Professional studio in order to be fun. We are here to change this and to make a fantasy world which everyone can enjoy.

We are a UK based team!