Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Zbrush transpose all subtools

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Sunray polycounter lvl 7
I sculpted my character -90 degrees rotated. Is there a way to use transpose at all sub tools at once I know you can merge visible and do it but the polycount while get to high to handle for my PC.

Edit: posted this under 3D art showcase... Anyone know how to change it to technical talk?

Replies

• spitty
    Offline / Send Message
    spitty polycounter lvl 17
    this is what transpose master is for.  go to zplugin-transpose master.

hit the tposemesh button(it will create a temp tool with all subtools merged), rotate the model, then hit tposesubT(it will reconstruct your original tool with subtools).

all subtools need unique names for it to work.  i'm sure there are some youtube videos that might have a better explanation. 

• Sunray
    Offline / Send Message
    Sunray polycounter lvl 7
    spitty said:
    this is what transpose master is for.  go to zplugin-transpose master.

hit the tposemesh button(it will create a temp tool with all subtools merged), rotate the model, then hit tposesubT(it will reconstruct your original tool with subtools).

all subtools need unique names for it to work.  i'm sure there are some youtube videos that might have a better explanation. 

Nope doesn't work for my tool it crashes but thanks anyways.
  • DanaosC
    Offline / Send Message
    DanaosC polycounter lvl 5
    If your PC is not strong enough for Transpose Master the only thing you can do is going through the subtool list > Deformation and rotate it 90 degrees. It sounds more painful than it actually is. Godspeed!
  • kanga
    Offline / Send Message
    kanga quad damage
    You havent said why you need to rotate the model. If your comp crashes with transpose master then optimize your meshes using zremesher and project all. Merge subtools where you can. Check your naming is an actual name instead of sphere03 or something like that. If it was a game character you only need to rotate the end result and make sure the root of your rig is at x=0 and y or z =0 (depending on the software.
  • Sunray
    Offline / Send Message
    Sunray polycounter lvl 7
    kanga said:
    You havent said why you need to rotate the model. If your comp crashes with transpose master then optimize your meshes using zremesher and project all. Merge subtools where you can. Check your naming is an actual name instead of sphere03 or something like that. If it was a game character you only need to rotate the end result and make sure the root of your rig is at x=0 and y or z =0 (depending on the software.
    Thank you worked fine.