Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Boxing Gym - Feedback

null
Offline / Send Message
KatieCGI null
Hello, I have a university project that I need feedback for. Any feedback would be great! Thanks

Replies

• Em.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Em. polycounter lvl 17
    You should post a larger image, it's very hard to tell too much from how tiny the image is. At first glace I would say the lighting looks good but the space also looks very clean, reminds me of a pre-viz render. What is the story of the environment? What is happening here, how long has it been around? Give your environment a backstory like a character.
  • skyline5gtr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    skyline5gtr polycounter lvl 9
    Like EM said its very hard to critique such a tiny image 
  • chrisanth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Clearly it is quite a small image but overall it seems like a good project. Personally I feel you should make the boxing ring the centre piece or maybe just do a few renders where it is. Maybe change the colour of the ring to something brighter like red or blue. I really like the lighting though and the wall texturing and floor texturing looks good. It could do with some more models in the environment to be honest with you something to give it more personality, but it is a good environment well done!
  • KatieCGI
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KatieCGI null
    Thanks Em.skyline5gtr and chrisanth hopefully I will be able to add a bigger image soon but thanks for your help :)