Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

House of the Temple nº 2

der
polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
der polycounter lvl 11
Hello guys, time without posting something here, just 4 years.

I stop working on 3D for a while and months ago when we start publishing a new web comic (me and my couple) and I decide help her with one of the scenes because is really detailed and if good for her have a reference of every angle in this case renders and a good opportunity to revitalize my portafolio, so after create some houses on highpoly I start thinking can be cool for us create a explorable version of this little temple on unity so I start the conversion of this houses to low poly.

This is one of the six houses of the place, there is 23k triangles, can be less but I prefer preserve some details, also their is four diferent sections (Floor 1, roof 1, floor 2 and roof 2) and textures for each one.

You can also check the model in a marmoset viewer here.

Thanks for reading me and I want to know what you think aboutmy model and the mesh in general.

My best wishes for all.

- Aender Lara.

Replies

• Luxap
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Luxap polycounter lvl 6
    HIya!

The houses look good as is, but I love to see them more in a scene than stand alone.
    There are some artifact in the corners of the windows and the textures themself feel quite flat imho.

Maybe boosting the roughness on the wood could help too, it kinda feels a bit flat at the moment, but that could be because of the marmoset viewer, I have no idea.

The mesh itself is looking awesome tough,
    Keep it up!