Home Artists Looking For Work

2D Concept Artist/Illustrator

vertex
Offline / Send Message
kylebaer vertex
Name : Kyle Baerlocher Specialty:  2D Concept Artist/Illustrator.  My main focus is character design, but I have experience concepting environments, props, and story-boarding.Degree: BFA concept art/illustration. You can check out my portfolio at: KyleBaerlocher.comIf you need references I can provide them. I will work for or $30 an hour.  Conceptual art generally requires a fair amount of iteration, and I provide the entire design process that it takes to reach a finished concept.  

Your project will include:  thumbnails of various designs as in example 1, then a progression of details added to the design as in example 2.  Then completion of a rendered version of the chosen design as in example 3.  How many iterations and variations I provide will depend on your needs.

Example 1Example 2Example 3
 What I'll need from you is a project timeline, information about the character/concept art style and genre., and any other information you feel relevant about your game world.  If you have any questions about my conceptual process, or would like to discuss your art needs send me an email me at kylebaerlocher@gmail.com and we can figure it all out.
 Thanks for checking out my work, and looking forward to working with you.