Home General Discussion

Touch issues - Windows10 Cintiq13HD touch

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
SnowInChina interpolator
Hey,

i´ve upgraded to windows 10 recently and i am having some troubles with my 13" cintiq touch controls.

whenever i try to do some touch gestures for pinchzoom, rotate or pan the pivot point for all these controls seems to be outside of of the visible area of my cintiq.
This results in really unusable controls through touch.

usually the pivotpoint for all these controls is in the middle between the fingers which are touching the surface, so rotation, zoom and pan rotate under your hand
with the pivot outside of the visible area the rotation gesture does a really big arc around the outside pivot, zoom pushes the whole image to the left.

all touch controls are also kind of flickereing, as if they jump between two different inputs constantly.
usually this should be smooth.
Pen input works fine !

i already tried reinstalling the drivers (more than once), turned off all windows touch gestures, played with wacom settings, but nothing seemed to work

my rig :
Monitor1: 2560x1440
Monitor2: 2560x1440
Monitor3: Cintiq13"

Nvidia GTX & i7 CPU

all screens are running seperate, so no mirroring/duplicating
(althought i also tried mirroring the second screen onto the cintiq, didn't help)

any suggestions ?

Replies

• SnowInChina
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SnowInChina interpolator
    no one else having this ?
    *shameless bump*

well.. i´ve disabled touch for now.. but thats not really the solution i was hoping for
  • GhostDetector
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    GhostDetector polycounter lvl 10
    Have you tried 
    • Installing the drivers directly from Wacom?
    • Restarting the computer after installation?
    • Manually resetting the Wacom Professional Service?
    • Are ALL of your drivers updated?

Since I don't really have the hardware or win10, I could only suggest from what helped me when my tablet didn't work.