Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

The Song of Seven: Chapter One - Art Dump

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Remerbr polycounter lvl 7
Hi guys. Over the last year I've been working on a new indie title called The Song of Seven: Chapter One. When I came onto the project my job was to replace all the placeholder art. Over time every single model and texture in the game was replaced with my work (for better or worse XP) for the sake of visual continuity and thus I became the sole 3D Environment Artist on the team. Of course I'm working under the direction of the designer and lead dev.

Suffice to say I've been pouring my heart and soul into this thing over the past year building the visuals for the scenes in Unity 5 under time constraints and with feedback from only a few people on the team. So I've come to Polycount with a little under a month left until the release to dump my art on you in hopes of getting some constructive criticism. Here goes nothing -

The model set below is for the various ruined structures you come across throughout the game. Each one of these I sculpted in z-brush, then baked the normals onto a lower poly model. 

I'll continue to update this thread with more content when I get the chance. In the meantime I've got a game to help finish.