Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Final Year Project - Game Environment + Character

For my final project of my final year I decided to make a game level and a character to run around said level with. Honestly, I am now convinced I have taken on far too much but I am still giving it a good shot but I dont think Ill be hitting the standard I want as I just dont have the time.

Anyway, the level and character are all of a stylized nature. The Character is to be 3D Printed which has influenced some of the design choices, like the hair. She is a WIP and hopefully will be Textured, Rigged and in Engine by Sunday.

I am debating leaving her hair as it is in the engine with some jiggle bones or going for the old plane route or mixing the two for added depth. The tail cloak part is a chance for me to experiment with cloth physics.

Anyway, some criticism would be sweet if you guys have the time! THanks

Her backstory (which will hopefully explain some of the design choices), is that she is one of the last mages as they have all begun to die out and be hunted out of existence. The power source they draw from has become tainted and by drawing from it starts to decay the body at a rapid rate, she has constructed this metal armour on her left arm to try and slow down the taint and allow her to channel the power through her arm.