Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Audi R8

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Chase polycounter lvl 9
Haven't posted in quite some time. I recently wrapped up a model I made for a VR project called SprintR. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Replies

• nickcomeau
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nickcomeau polycounter lvl 4
    The perspective of the camera on the exterior car shots is making the car look odd, might just be the depth of field? Also, due to the lack of lighting on the inside of the car, the materials are looking very flat and making it look very boring. Maybe think about trying to get some more interesting light on the inside. The models look solid though, nothing I see is sticking out, very thorough. Oh I guess the last thing is just the license plate. I think if you want to put one on, maybe just model it after one that's already exists, obviously you can put whatever word you want to on it but as for the style at least. And it doesn't look like it has any normal on it, a lot of the time I think the letters are bumped out. Good work :) 
  • Chase
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Chase polycounter lvl 9
    Hey Nick, thanks for the response! No DOP on this, just wanted to get some different angles to the car. With the license plate I never added a normal only because I forgot to :blush: I'll make some corrections if I get the time :smile: