Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Arkham Knight Fanart

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Eddy Shin polycounter lvl 6
Hi guys, first of all i just want to say thanks to all of you guys had visited my topic. Secondly, i want to introducing my newest work of Arkham Knight in Batman Arkham Knight original by Rocksteady. This is my favourite character in this series also so i decide to make a cover of my own to showing my love and keep myself out of lazy, Practice! Of course! Haha
Honestly, im not good at character so when the first time i searching the reference about him, I thought: "omg there are too many detail to make!!!" and the problem is i don't know what to do first and how to do it to bring it possible. So i just started to work with the helmet first, some detail i can't see so i just feel free to make it:

After that, i picked up a male basemesh and sculpting them in zbrush. The armor chest is a biggest challenge and difficult part to me also:

And that's all for now, the final result still looking so far but i enjoying with it every second and i'm probably going to try to do better. I hope you guys like it.
Thanks and have a nice day.

Replies