Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's the Beast

The Beast: Revolution

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
DizzyWascal polycounter lvl 7
I'll be posting my WIP of the Beast for Allegorithmic's The Beast Contest.

Replies

• DizzyWascal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

The Rise of Thane Cydizia, a beast who had sparked a revolution creating a war between man and beast. His brethren, enslaved as military puppets, until now. Freed by a maid who Thane saved and protected during the great collapse, she saw the kindness in his heart that his slavers couldn’t see. She applied to work the dens to spend time with Thane. Her name is Beatrice. She freed Thane along with many others, but she was captured during the escape.  Her captors demanded they return for her life. Thane surrendered, but was forced to watch her execution... Bad mistake.

• DizzyWascal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    My imagination towards this is an imperial augmented (from Deus Ex) type Beast (from Xmen) sitting on a throne, drinking a goblet of wine (or blood), reminiscing on the death of Beatrice.

The images are from this collection in Artstation.
  • DizzyWascal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm thinking an imperial beast. A combination of Deus Ex and X men (THE BEAST). Sitting down drinking a goblet of wine. Sitting on a throne. A pendant in hand and goblet on one hand.

Credit: https://www.artstation.com/artist/matthewdizon/collections/43611
  • DizzyWascal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thane Cydizia, the beast of this concept is the Leader of his kind. The hero and ruler of these beasts who are at war with the humans who had enslaved them.

His love, Beatrice died freeing Thane and his brethren from the oppressive nation that had used them for their millitary power. Her sacrifice had made her a hero and a martyr that sparked the uprising.