Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[WANTED] : Experienced 3D modeller to team with me for game development

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Vranvs polycounter lvl 6
Hello,

I have been self-teaching myself the fundamentals of blender for the past couple months, trying to generate character models for a 3D online MMO-style game that I am making using the Unity5 engine.

Though I am getting better, I am nowhere near the level of skill some of the modellers on here are, and was wondering if there was somebody who would like to team with me (unpaid) to semi-casually work on developing strong art and assets for this game, while I focus on more the programming side of things.

Have it noted that you need not be proficient in game design etc, and you need not be 'extremely experienced'.

I am more looking for a partner who is talented in the 3D design side of things more than I am who I/we can bounce ideas off and work on a product to be released on steam within the scope of a year or so.

I already have a game up and running, but it is very fundamental, needs fine tuning and needs a lot of content added.

The job would entail:
 - Designing and modelling 3D humanoid characters
 - Rigging and animating 3D humanoid characters
 - Texturing 3D humanoid characters
 - Modelling 3D environmental assets i.e. cliffs, rocks, caves, buildings, etc.

If you are a hobbyist, or an experienced modeller willing to work for free until the launch date (obviously revenue will be split with some ratio), please let me know!

Cheers,
Nick