Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Sankofa: game project

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
RuiShi polycounter lvl 4

Hello! I'd love to show you all our project, Sankofa. We're a small team of three working with other freelancers within my university. Sankofa is a third person adventure game with inspiration from the works of Thatgamecompany and visual cues from Rime. You play as a small fennec fox names Kit on his journey to find out what happened to him.

It's currently still in development but we're eager to show you what we have so far, asset production is going smoothly and we're nearly done with the first pass, and now we are all about making this pretty, refined and populated.

We'll update this thread as we go and once we're ready we'll provide a link for a free download!

We would love some crits, comments and advice! 

Replies

• RuiShi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RuiShi polycounter lvl 4
    Long time no post! Our first area, about 70% done.

• Kid.in.the.Dark
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kid.in.the.Dark polycounter lvl 6
    Damn that thing is kawaii...

Subbed, looking forward to more on this (Y)

If I could give a little crit on the character... the black eyes just doesn't do it for me... it doesn't bring your character to life at all so I'd definitely give it some pupils, etc... other than that it's very nicely done :)
  • xvampire
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    xvampire polycounter lvl 14
    imrpoved a lot from the last time i saw :)
    for me the trailer cut nailed,  just polish whatever you have on the trailer 

• RuiShi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RuiShi polycounter lvl 4
    Damn that thing is kawaii...

Subbed, looking forward to more on this (Y)

If I could give a little crit on the character... the black eyes just doesn't do it for me... it doesn't bring your character to life at all so I'd definitely give it some pupils, etc... other than that it's very nicely done :)
    xvampire said:
    imrpoved a lot from the last time i saw :)
    for me the trailer cut nailed,  just polish whatever you have on the trailer 

Thanks guys! Means a lot to our little group!
    On the eyes, Ill have a little play about! Instantly started thinking of gorilla eyes, keeping the beadyness a touch, so ill keep you posted!

And Arif, yours looked kickass! Excited to play it dude! :smiley: