Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Diorama Quixel Test

Rhoutermans
polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
Rhoutermans polycounter lvl 12
Wanted to try out Quixel Suite 2 so I decided to make a small indoors environment with some basic materials like wood, stone, plaster and metal. I can't wait to make something new with this awesome tool, I still have a lot to learn about PBR and Quixel but that'll be for the next project!

Any feedback is welcome.

Replies

• kohg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kohg polycounter lvl 9
    Nice, though the bricks look very strange to me, guess they should have more sharpened edges.
    But material wise looks very interesting, even though it's just a diorama i really feel drawn to the room.
  • stilobique
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    stilobique polycounter lvl 12
    Really nice ! Why not try to rendering with sketchfab or marmoset viewer ?
  • Rhoutermans
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhoutermans polycounter lvl 12
    Really nice ! Why not try to rendering with sketchfab or marmoset viewer ?
    I had set a time constraint for this little project but it's a good idea to learn how I can use sketchfab, will see if I can get something done!

kohg said:
    Nice, though the bricks look very strange to me, guess they should have more sharpened edges.
    But material wise looks very interesting, even though it's just a diorama i really feel drawn to the room.

I think ur right about the bricks. I really liked building this because it's still a solid way of building an environment, only less time consuming.