Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Project: From Board Game to Android device ( based on d&d system )

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
Edgar T interpolator
Hi guys,

Few days ago, I was wondering about "what if I get a board game system like d&d and I turn into a android device aplication?"

I know there are a lot of rpg's based on this kind of gameplay ( more or less ) , but I didn't noticed about any nice-cool-fantastic game that don't touch in any way the system itself. I mean, with non-animated minuatures with its base, with the dungeon being nothing more than a plane with its tiles, with the amount of kind of dices rolling all over the map / table and with the possibility to create your own adventure ( a work for the DM ) creating nice stories, customizing the dungeon / landscapes / villages / cities and chosing which could be the next dungeon boss, etc....

So I decided to go ahead with a little dungeon for a demo with a goblin ( thanks to Manu and Mario for refreshing my eyes in the good way :) ) like a standard enemy ( maybe with a Captain goblin as a dungeon boss ) and with a Dwarf ( I love them ) as a main player.

Now, I'm working on the sculpt process for the goblin, just giving him some basic armor and accesories so I could add better armors for different levels...

So, hope you like it guys!

Cheers!!

Replies