Home Quixel Megascans

Solved: Unable to export using Quixel Suite 2.1 and PS CS6

maj86
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
maj86 polycounter lvl 5
**It seems like the problem was the project created a 8bit file and the export was set to 16bit. No error message and the export says it was successful with the process below. 

Hello, 

I have been trying to export .tga files for UE4 with no luck. Every time I export Quixel stops at 30% and opens Photoshop save as in the background. 

My PC SPECS:
i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz
32 GB ram
Windows 10 64-bit
EVGA 770 GTX 4GB

Here are my export settings. I have also tired to export under UE4. (instead of the RMA Packed)

And here is what happens. 

The export stops at 30% and then this window pops up in the background. I have to Alt-Tab to get to it. 

I've tried saving these files and I still get nothing in the exported path. 

Thank you for the help. 

Replies

• Synaesthesia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    Hey Maj86, please accept our apologies for the trouble! I'd like you to try something: Close Photoshop and the Suite. Right-click on Photoshop, run as administrator. Wait for it to completely load, close it, and then re-run the Suite afterward and attempt to export again. Let me know if that helps!
  • maj86
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    maj86 polycounter lvl 5
    Hey Maj86, please accept our apologies for the trouble! I'd like you to try something: Close Photoshop and the Suite. Right-click on Photoshop, run as administrator. Wait for it to completely load, close it, and then re-run the Suite afterward and attempt to export again. Let me know if that helps!
    I figured it out and edited the post just before you responded. Thank you. 

***It seems like the problem was the project created a 8bit file and the export was set to 16bit. No error message and the export says it was successful with the process below. 
  • Synaesthesia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    Thanks for updating us!