Home Unity

Anyone doing much 2d stuff? My first unity WIP.

polycounter lvl 16
Offline / Send Message
JohnnySix polycounter lvl 16
I came around to opening up Unity to start building some stuff I'd prototype in Construct2 into a 2.5 style engine with hopefully a little more horsepower than JS when it comes to handling a lot of physics stuff.

Been a while since I last frequented polycount, and I was hoping there'd be a 'what you working on ..' thread as this feels kinda spammy, however it's a small victory for me to actually have something working in the engine as I've not previous experience of C#  or anything much not event driven prior to this. :)

Love the new look for the site! :smiley: 

http://johnnysix.net/games/UTank01/

Replies

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey JohnnySix! That's cool. Except I think it's supposed to have a penis on it??
  • JohnnySix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JohnnySix polycounter lvl 16
    Hey JohnnySix! That's cool. Except I think it's supposed to have a penis on it??
    Haha , I should make a "soft body" simulation for that maybe! :smile:

I'm going to have to level up my maths skills also, have been spoiled using Construct2 and it's easy, built in transformations - quaternions and such to get access to rotation in one axis is causing me grief. :)

N.B.  Just found I never posted this response .. Roll on another 3 years and I dug out unity + blender now. Merry Aniversary!