Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3d Level Designer and 2d Concept Artist needed

totallysane
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
totallysane polycounter lvl 2
My team and I are looking for a few people to join us that want to help out and want a challenge. We are working on an atmospheric horror game with 3d realism, inspired by P.T.  We need a concept artist and Level builder.  This additional talent would really help us visualize and achieve what we're aiming for.  We have a team that has been working on the story and mechanics as well as level blocking for quite some time.  2 blueprinters, 2 3d artists (asset modelers), 2 soundfx /musicians, and story is what we currently have.  A vast history of art skill is not needed but ability to turn general description of something into an amazing piece of art is what we're looking for.  We are all learning here.  The only requirements that we have is you don't mind working with a team, taking direction at times, and have some art background.  We are using UE4.  Also please have skype as we discuss the project a lot whether you are working or not.  

Any interested people may pm me at any time and I will get back asap with a response. 

Replies