Home News

Insane Resolution Rage, Gunslingers & Wet Concepts

MoP
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
MoP polycounter lvl 18

We've scoured the whole internets to bring you this set of tasty eye candy today. Imagine that!

• Huge Rage images
  • Stunning Gunslinger
  • Wet concept art

Get the full story after the jump!

Rage Against My Machine (Mainly the RAM)

Look what we've found! Bethesda have done something ridiculous on their blog, and uploaded three several-hundred-megabyte TIF screenshots of Rage. Oh my.

Here's one of the screenshots, down-sized from 25,600 x 16,000 to something a little more reasonable. Photoshop ate up 2GB of RAM just in order to open the TIF file...

Gunslinger

I originally saw this over on ZBrushCentral, but Michael "catstyle" Knowland has just put up an epic post of high-poly, low-poly and texture work on a crisply-executed gunslinger character. Not only has he done a fantastic bake and texture work, but the sculpting is top-notch too; the cloth is particularly well-handled in the sculpt, it's some of the best I've seen on a model of this kind!

He's even using the 3ds max shader created by our very own Laurens "Xoliul" Corijn, and as a result even the viewport screengrabs look amazing.

Wet Your Appetite

Finally, Martin "DECHAMBO" Deschambeault has put up some pretty cool concept art from A2M's "Wet" game from last year, there's a bunch of nice environments to peruse at your leisure.

Relevant links

Replies