Home General Discussion

Looking for Open source code in C++ for image processing

franman
polycounter lvl 13
Offline / Send Message
franman polycounter lvl 13
I understand that this site is mainly for art and modeling, but to anyone who is familiar with programming (C++ mainly). Do you know any sites that feature image processing alongside with open source code.

In case you don't know what I mean by 'image process' one thing for sure, it has something to do with imagery. Processing an image could be any broad range from altering colours as well as hues and saturation of an image, translating pixels across, and rotating pixels of an image etc.

My goal is to modify the original source code mostly utilizing API's from CUDA that would speed up the execution time than the original's. CUDA is Nvida's graphical coding development software utilizing the GPU to do the processing instead of the CPU.

I would like to elaborate more but that would detract the main point of this thread.

If you guys know any open source code in C++ that does image processing plz give me a link -OR- if any of you guys are already in the process or finished coding your own image processing maybe you can be nice to share me your source code and I'll see if I can modify to speed up execution time.

Replies