Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Infinitee

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Infinitee polycounter lvl 5
Mach1-CobraJet.jpg

My dream muscle car! Full render of a 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 Super CobraJet. 3D model and textures created and rendered with Autodesk Maya.

evercycle-three.jpg

Evercycle Three is an omnipotent, maniacal, raging bitch from hell! She wreaks havoc everywhere she goes and in every corner of the Superverse. A digital painting, character development and concept art of a major character in the multi Cygnus award winning science fiction book series Citadel 7 by acclaimed author Yuan Jur. Painted with standard brushes in Adobe Photoshop with a Wacom pen and tablet.

thorr-scarzen.jpg

Thorr - Scarzen Sentinel is a digital painting, character development and concept art of Thorr, a Scarzen Sentinel and major character in the Cygnus award winning science fiction book series "Citadel 7" by Yuan Jur. Painted with standard brushes in Adobe Photoshop with a Wacom pen and tablet.

Replies

• CONKi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CONKi vertex
    I love the model of the mustang, but I feel like the reflections kinda detract from the piece, especially on the tires. I'd recomend toning it down to be more subtle. Additionally, either give some loving to the background, or take it down to a simple platform.

As for the characters, pretty cool, but there's something odd about the faces that makes them feel rendered differently than their respective body, like there's less sharpness in the details (I think...).

Overall, pretty bitchin' dude.
  • Infinitee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the input CONKi. The tire definitely need the gloss toned down.

Here is a close up of Evercycle Three's face...

evercycle-three-face.jpg

You can see more close ups at:
    https://www.infinitee-designs.com/artwork/evercycle-three
  • Infinitee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Autodesk Maya 3D character development just for the fun of it! Modeled, textured and rendered with Maya 2011. Textures for shaders created with Adobe Photoshop of course.
  • Infinitee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Dead End

Dead End digital book cover design for sci-fi book series Citadel 7 by Yuan Jur. Character development & concept art of Rudy Barabbus & Insidia, major characters in the book. Digital artwork by Ralph Hawke Manis painted in Adobe Photoshop with a Wacom pen and tablet.
  • Infinitee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Princess Nattai

Princess Nattai is a digital painting, character development and concept art of a major character in the multi Cygnus award winning science fiction book series Citadel 7 by acclaimed author Yuan Jur. Painted in Adobe Photoshop with a Wacom pen and tablet.
  • Infinitee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Commander Bloch

Digital matte painting, character development and concept art of Commander Bloch. The main character in the award winning science fiction book series "Citadel 7" by Yuan Jur. Painted with standard brushes in Adobe Photoshop and a Wacom pen and tablet.