Design document - critiques

Har
Har
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Har polycounter lvl 3
Hi, welcome to my thread.

To give you a short introduction about why I made this thread:

For a personal school project I started to make portfolio material, therefore I made a design document. However the design document has to be usable for a third party and this is why I have posted the document here :).

So my question is, can you create a design based on this design document? Or maybe give critics on the design document itself, if you find that something is missing or should be altered or added.

The idea behind this is that the style can be reproduced by a third party to show that the design document works. (just for learning practice and not in any commercial way).

You can download the design document here:
Design document link

My design, based on the style.

XiuNPmE.jpg

The end result in 3d
This is the end result of the design. Its based of the design, but had some minor tweaks.

xqWKYFb.jpg

Here is the junkship in sketchfab.

[SKETCHFAB]021570b2248c4abcbdcaaaccfeefece7[/SKETCHFAB]

Any feedback would be appreciated, your own creations on this style are also welcome :).

Replies

• Har
    Offline / Send Message
    Har polycounter lvl 3
    Edited the thread a while ago, less clutter and just a pdf link to the design document. And a few images to introduce you to the project, critique about anything related would be most welcome :).

The style / theme is about apocalyptic and dieselpunk fiction. You may also post your own concepts based on the document (maybe an interesting challenge?).

Feedback would be appreciated :).