Home Contests & Challenges Archives Killing Floor 2 - Guns 'n Gear - CONTEST HAS ENDED

[KF2] - Item - Dark Priest Collar

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Soldeus polycounter lvl 10
Hi! I decided to jump on the kf-wagon and try my best, noticed almost all the current submission follow some kind of "real world" reference, so I thought why not go the crazy way and try to give some more medieval-fantasy elements to the game, there is already a knight guy, so I think this will fit the style properly.

I searched some medieval priest concepts and found some interesting references like the ones below

6KZqM0Q.jpg

Here's what I came up with after some brainstorming time.

rYHrQ12.jpg
Sorry for my lack of proper rendering skills, hopefully I can fix it in 3D haha.

The idea is to give some kind of "Death priest that's gonna come and bring suffering to all the Zeds", back cross is gonna be metal + gold(Imho gold shader looks RAD in this game), shoulder and front collar is gonna be plain cloth, probably will add some golden details or ornaments, gotta play with that when sculpting/texturing.

Still have to find out how much of that collar is gonna be doable, tried to give enough space to avoid clipping, thankfully front collar is easily trashable.

Hope you like it, criticism is encouraged and greatly appreciated, THANKS!.