Home Freelance Job Postings

PAID - Animations for UE4 project

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
NomadSoul2501 polycounter lvl 10
Hey everyone,

Enjoy working on realistic animations and feel at home in Maya 2016 and the HIK system
Then this posting is for you!
Preferably, you are experienced in UE4 and can oversee the implementation into the engine as well.

Please send me your rates, reels and an estimate how long it will take you and I will respond as soon as I can.
Only applicants that can commence work immediately, are familiar with HIK and are proficient in a realistic style will be considered.

Project description bellow:

The project is an interactive ride using a VR HMD.

There are two types of characters (scientists and workers), that are driven by HIK solutions.
I'm mentioning this because there are two types of skeletons (A-Pose, T-Pose).

The animation clips required are as follows:

Two characters idling by a screen: 5400 frames
The characters are standing in front of a control panel.
They are located in a room where the user is getting ready to start the ride, so the animation loops every few minutes.
They do not have to be fully animated all the time but occasionally they perform actions.
-They occasionally talk to each other (no facial animation required).
-One character walks a few steps to another piece of hardware and checks it
-One character turns to the user and waves
-One character points to something on the monitor in front of them and the other character comments on it (again no facial animation)

Two characters overseeing an action: 630 frames
Two workers are unloading a train.
One worker is holding a clipboard and the other is operating a remote control.
During the sequence the character holding the remote takes a few steps forward.

Two characters overseeing an action: 1590 frames
One character is standing next to a control device and oversees an action happening behind a window to his right.
The other is to the right of the user and as the user is getting closer she moves to the right to check something on a control station and then moves back to her left to her original position.

Two characters overseeing an action: 600 frames
The two characters are standing close to each other and are overseeing a train that gets loaded.

Workers underground: 1470 frames
One worker is standing by a junction holding a clipboard, a train passes him by and he turns and moves to a control panel.
The second character is operating the control panel and as the user moves closer he steps a few feet back to allow the user to look at the screens.

Part of the work has already been done, but due to contractual obligations the original animator was unable to finish the contract.
We will have to evaluate whether you want to build on the work already done or start fresh.

Cheers
Sebastian

Replies