Home Quixel Megascans

BUG: Disabling autosave

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Thane- polycounter lvl 3
Quixel or Photoshop is overwriting my work when i am only trying to do experiments and get used to the software (making tons of mistakes). If i want to test something, do so, then close and open the file (choosing not to save), the psds will show the changes anyway and i can't get back to where i was. This is horrible for conception and experimentation.

How does one turn off auto saving?

Replies

• Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi Thane, I think this might be a bug. I will report to the Dev-Team thanks for noting!
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mangled Poly polycounter lvl 18
    Thane- wrote: »
    Quixel or Photoshop is overwriting my work when i am only trying to do experiments and get used to the software (making tons of mistakes). If i want to test something, do so, then close and open the file (choosing not to save), the psds will show the changes anyway and i can't get back to where i was. This is horrible for conception and experimentation.

How does one turn off auto saving?

Can you get back to where you were by opening the reimporter and clicking RERENDER? Not ideal but should get you back to fresh PSDs from where you saved.
  • Thane-
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thane- polycounter lvl 3
    Lol i think i might have gotten tripped up by the fact that 3DO loads the textures of whatever you had loaded last...

:poly138:

Sorry...