Home General Discussion

Adobe software for sale

polycounter lvl 15
Offline / Send Message
Lamont polycounter lvl 15
I have Adobe Premiere Pro (CS4) and Encore 1.5 (I think I have the upgrade to v2.0) for sale.

Make me an offer. I am on CC now and no need for keeping this software around. (Free is a valid offer, but I won't take it ;) ). I take PayPal, buyer deals with all PayPal fee's associated with sending Yen/currency conversion.

Any questions? Go to the Adobe Lic transfer page.

Thanks.

Replies

• CaptainBlasto
    CS4's not a bad version, but it does come with some obvious caveats.

1. It's a 7 year old app. No telling how much longer Adobe will continue to support those activation servers. After all, it wasn't that long ago that they cut off CS2 users. CS4 is a good 5 full versions off of the current.

2. Win10 is right on the horizon. That's got to be a consideration. Older versions like CS3 have some quirks on 8/8.1 systems. I'd expect that CS4 would be as quirky on Win10 too.

Your CS4 might be a good deal for people who are still hanging on to an older PC though.
  • Lamont
    Offline / Send Message
    Lamont polycounter lvl 15
    That's why I said "make me an offer".

If it goes too long I will just donate it. I have a bunch of other software I need to get rid of that I purchased.
  • CaptainBlasto
    Yeah. I feel ya'. I've got stuff that goes back as far, if not more. With that older stuff, those big boxes take up space with those huge manuals and whatnot. I usually just give my older stuff to friends & relatives who are interested in learning CG, but don't have the money.