Home Quixel Megascans

ANSWERED: Questions about Quixel

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Gheromo polycounter lvl 11
Original Quixel dDo was abandoned half way through the development, to restart the development... With almost a year gap of silence between final dDo 5.3 to Quixel Suite.

Now history repeats, Quixel went silent with what looks like a questionable excuse... are we gonna have to wait another year for another half arsed product? Dont get me wrong, many paid money and the least thing I expect is to have all bugs fixed, instead of total abandonment of the product, that is full of bugs!

I dont want it to be another rage thread, but guys at Quixel are not really helping!

...WTF?!

Replies

• EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    We do not need another topic for this. Not only is it completely redundant, its very distasteful and disrespectful.
  • Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Original was not abandoned, there was silence for a while you´re right, but we still support the legacy version. Besides the next release was a free upgrade even though it was a completely new program.
    We even made the legacy version of dDO free for everyone.

We´re not silent, Im answering questions all the time, and the suite has not been abandoned, we´re working on it as we speak.

I can not find any thread created by you asking for help with any software related issues?

I understand people want updates. Hell, I want updates too, but we´ve been very honest and upfront with that we´re not working at full capacity, or rather have not up until recently. We´re working as fast as we can right now, and I know this isn´t fast enough for a lot of people but its nothing we can change really.
  • Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    And I´m changing the headline because frankly it´s disrespectful
This discussion has been closed.